With junior school proms becoming ever more popular, Limo-Scene has limos especially for the younger crowd.
With limos that can carry up to a whole class, large or small parties can be easily accommodated by Limo-Scene. Take a look at the limo hire section for details.
Soft drinks and balloons are provided if required.
Choose from a great range of world-class limousines which are guaranteed to make heads turn while cruising through your town centre.
If you want to hire a limo in Manchester or hire a limousine in Liverpool we can provide an 18 Seater Hummerzine for hire in Manchester or one of the 16 Seater Hummers in Manchester or any area in the North West.
For safety, adults must travel in the hummer with the children. At Limo-Scene child safety is paramount - although children can have as much fun as they like whilst travelling in the limo.
All vehicles at Limo-Scene are fully licensed. The limos and wedding cars are available throughout the North West - such as Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Wigan and Blackpool.
Book early to avoid disappointment on 0800 389 5811 or 07812 102051.
- Make sure you know how many passengers are travelling before you hire a limousine.
- Remember - a company with expensive new limousines with the correct licences and insurance cannot undercut a man who runs an older, unlicensed limousine from their home.
Booking a limousine on budget or using a cheap limo hire service is generally not a good idea - so check them to make sure they are legitimate. Check the legal requirements page for details.
- A standard limousine can only carry up to eight passengers, according to the law.
Over eight passengers or more must travel in a 4 x 4 limousine - which must have a COIF (Certificate of Initial Fitness).
If a 4 x 4 limousine has has no COIF - it is ILLEGAL. Should the car get spot checked by VOSA - it could be removed from the road and your journey terminated.
Without the correct legal requirements your insurance is void. If you are unsure check on VOSA's web site or, better still, phone them and check.
- Ask to see the hummers and limos for hire. A company may not have limousines which are on their website - making out that they have more extravagant, and a greater number of, cars than they actually have.
If it's difficult for you to travel to where they are based - just ask if you could see the vehicles. If they refuse, you have your answer.
- It's sensible to ask for a deposit from each passenger, or to ask for the full amount. That way, if anyone drops out the balance up can be made up. You wouldn't want to have to cancel transport for an important event such as your child's prom limo.
- When booking a limousine for school proms, make sure you get the paperwork from the company. You must pay the initial deposit - otherwise another party can hire the limo.
- If you would like to book a limousine with Limo-Scene & Wedding Cars call 0800 389 5811 or 07812 102051.
Limo-Scene are a fully legal limousine company - which ensures the best possible transport and service for your child's prom. With Limo-Scene, one of the best companies for limousines hire in the North West, you will be sure the children have a night to remember.