Posted on 20th May, 2012 by Jackie Jolliffe
It’s difficult choosing the right limos or wedding cars for your special occasion
That’s why Limo-Scene has devised these handy hints to help decide which of these amazing cars are right for you:
1. Ensure that you hire a reputable firm like Limo-Scene – It’s vital that all the vehicles are fully legal – such as hummer limos having a COIF (Certificate of Initial Fitness). What is COIF?
2. Find out how many people you need to transport. There are a range of excellent vehicles to accommodate any party.
3. Think about how you want to travel. If you want to make a statement, for example, our hummers are ideal. Please visit the limo hire and wedding car hire pages to find just the right vehicle for you.
4. It’s always a good idea to cater the transport to the exact occasion to make your event all the more special. And that’s not a problem at Limo-Scene. Our limousines cater for anything from hen nights to children’s parties.
Whether you want onboard champagne or a travelling disco, its easy to make your transport suit the entertainment. Visit the occasions section to explore the many options available.
5. You might want multiple cars for an occasion such as a wedding. It’s not hard to mix and match your cars with Limo-Scene.
Visit the limo hire and wedding car hire section to view a description of different luxury cars and how they compliment each other.
6. Lastly, decide when and where you want to be picked up. Limo-Scene will do the rest. The drivers will ensure they are on time and know the route.
Limo-Scene provides limousine hire and wedding car hire throughout the North West including and not restricted to:
Leigh, Wigan, Bolton, Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, Runcorn, Walkden, Worsley, St Helens, Macclesfield, Crewe, Blackpool, Preston, Liverpool, Skelmersdale, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire.
Still unsure about which of the limos or wedding cars to hire?